Business & Investment Immigration
We handle all business immigration needs for our clients including investment, work, special talent, training, and intra-company transfer visas. We also help our clients bring their families and become U.S. Citizens. Moreover, we prepare the entire case in-house, without the need of hiring external accountants to draft and certify business plans or corporate counsel to setup the entities. That is the advantage of having a wide array of professionals at our disposition.
Brickell Law Group can assist you with obtaining non-immigrant, student & exchange, employment-based, or immigrant visas.
We can also represent you before the US Embassy in any country, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the US Department of Homeland Security, Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Temporary Business
- Treaty Investor & Trader Visa (E)
- Employment Visa (H)
- Media Visa (I)
- Intra-Company Transfer Visa (L)
- Special Talent Visa (O)
- Athletes, Artists & Entertainment Groups (P)
- Temporary Non-immigrant Religious Worker (R)
- Foreign Trainee Visa (J)
Employment & Investment Based Visas
- Extraordinary Ability (EB-1)
- Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability (EB-2)
- Skilled Worker, professional, or other worker (EB-3)
- Foreign Investor Visa (EB-5)
- Labor Certification